Our Mission is to conserve and protect native wildlife and its natural habitat through education and rehabilitation.
Our caseload has almost doubled.
We need to build a hospital and flight pen to help eagles and other wildlife recover.
- Help Build A Hospital! 49%
1250 CLUB MEMBERS
Buy 1 square foot of our new 1250 sq. foot wildlife hospital for $100 for yourself or as a gift to someone else – Become a member of our “1250 Club”. All Donors’ names will be posted on our website unless you choose to be anonymous. (After making your donation on Canada Helps you will be asked if you wish to remain anonymous.)
- All donations, in any amount, are welcome.
- Help us feed and care for injured and sick wildlife. Make a one-time donation or sign up for a monthly contribution.
- Give eagles, owls, swans and other large birds a place to build up strength and recover.
- If you have materials like lumber or time to give, please contact our office at 250-337-2021
The commercial herring roe fishery is a significant, fast paced event that has occurred off the coast of central Vancouver Island each spring for more than 40 years. “The Pacific coast herring are considered high quality and the roe is highly desired, especially in...read more
MARS is often called to respond to distressed or injured wildlife on private property, in particular local farms in the area. Yesterday we received a call about a swan that was unable to fly, but before entering the field, we contacted the land owner for permission....read more
Thrifty Foods is kindly providing MARS with food for our Garage Sale Fundraiser on Saturday February 25th The garage sales takes place at the Big Yellow Merville Hall from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Community support is crucial to "not for profit" organizations and this...read more