We have some wonderful ways to become a sponsor for MARS!
- Build a home for Brinley, our Great Horned Owl, for $6,500.
- Build a home for our Hyacinth and Humpty, our two bald eagles, for $35,000
- Build one of two Recovery cages for patients for $6,500 or $7,785
- Build a cage for our Raccoon Kits for $31,000
- Build an Emergency Water Tank for Fire Fighting – Because there are no water hydrants available in our area, the BC Building Code requires that we have a water tank capable of holding 15,000 gallons of water on reserve for emergency fire-fighting. Without this tank, only 30 people will be allowed to enter the visitor building at any one time. This includes visitors, volunteers and staff. So, for example, if a busload of elementary students were to arrive with their teachers, we would not be able to accommodate them all. Some would have to stay outside and wait their turn.
- Continue Building Our Flight Pen – Completion cost is $150,000
Thousands of Donors have helped MARS to date.
Please contact us if you would like any further information about becoming a sponsor.
We appreciate every donation; large or small.